- Lycoperdon pyriforme, the wolf-fart puffball, Tom Volk’s Fungus of the Month for November 2001
- New Scottish Pandas “First Step to New Rival Viral”
- China announces U turn on cut-off from world.
- Breaking Nooze #2 – Mattress with ninety million pounds inside thrown out
- Breaking Nooze #1 – Julius Asswage has leaking eye
Sally Smedmark on New Scottish Pandas “Fir…
Tag Archives: Edinburgh
The gift this week of a breeding pair of giant pandas which have been sent by the Government of China to Edinburgh Zoo, the first pandas in Britain for 17 years since the death of ChiChi the London panda, has … Continue reading